Bobby Bentley – Camp Founder
– coached QBs for more than 24 years
– only coach in South Carolina history to have 3 quarterbacks pass for over 10,000 career yards
– coached 2 Parade All American QBs
– coached 7 Shrine Bowl/North South Quarterbacks
– QBs that he has coached own numerous national and state records in national and state records in passing.
– one of only 3 head coaches in SC to win 4 consecutive State Titles and one of only 15 to win a total of 4 state championships.
– coached in 7 state title games winning 4 in a row
– Has tutored over 40 QBs who have earned collegiate scholarships
– He has coached 12 shrine bowl/north-south receivers and 24 receivers who have earned collegiate scholarships.
– As the head coach at Presbyterian College, his QBs set school and national records
– Tim Webb passed for 648 yards in one game and holds the school record for pass completion percentage at 73%
– Webb also passed for a school record seven touchdowns in a game
– The 2007 team totaled school records in total yards in a game at 725 and total yards for the season- 5,290 yards
– also broke the school record for points scored in 2007 with 404
Bentley and his wife, the former Paulette West, are the parents of five children: Chas,
Shuler, Jacob, and twins Brooks and Emily.
High School: Byrnes High School (Duncan, S.C.), ‘86
College: Presbyterian College, ‘90
Graduate: Converse College, M.Ed, ‘95
Byrnes – Assistant Coach (1990-1994)
Byrnes – Head Coach (1995-2006)
Presbyterian College – Head Coach (2007-2008)
Byrnes Athletic Director and OC (2009-2012)
Byrnes Head Coach – (2013)
Auburn University – Offensive Analyst (2014-2015)
University of South Carolina – Running Backs Coach (2016-2018)
University of South Carolina – Tight Ends Coach (2018)
Chas Dodd is a 2010 graduate of Byrnes High School and a 2014 graduate of Rutgers University. Chas was a three-year starter at quarterback for the Byrnes Rebels, during his career he passed for 10,640 yards and 111 touchdowns. He had a 42–3 record as a starter and led his team to two state championships.
Chas began his collegiate football career at Rutgers University. He made his first collegiate start as a freshman against the University of Connecticut. In that game, Dodd threw for 322 yards and two touchdowns, and Rutgers came back in the fourth quarter to defeat the Huskies 27–24. Dodd was named Big East Offensive Player of the Week that week. Chas finished his career seventh in school history with 4,079 passing yards and eighth with 336 completions. Chas was also named to the Big East All-Academic Football Team for both his sophomore and junior seasons. His senior year, he was named to the American Athletic Conference All-Academic team and Dean’s list. Chas also played professionally in the FIDAF league in Italy in 2015.
Shuler Bentley – Camp Director
At Murray State
- Played and started in nine games
- Was 187-for-328 with 13 touchdowns and just four interceptions for 1,789 yards
- Named to 2017 OVC All-Newcomer team
- Had career-high 332 yards against Eastern Illinois
- Had two passing touchdowns and a rushing touchdown at Jacksonville State
- Ended season with a streak of four games and 75 completions without an interception
- Led OVC in passing yards per game with 198.8 and was 16th in the FCS in completions per
game with 20.8
- Named to 2017-18 OVC Commissioner’s Honor Roll
- Named to 2018 Kentucky Pro Football Hall of Fame All-Commonwealth team
At Old Dominion
- Spent three years at Old Dominion
- Played in 12 games over two seasons, including starting eight games in 2015
- Was 144-for-279 for 1,498 yards with 12 touchdowns and just six interceptions in ODU career
- Member of the 2016 Bahamas Bowl Team
- Named USA Today Parade All-American Honorable Mention
- A 4-Star recruit by 247 Sports and 3-Star by Rivals
- Named MVP of the South Carolina vs. North Carolina All-Star Game
- Played in the Offense vs. Defense All-American Game in Orlando, Fla.
- Two-time South Carolina Gatorade Player of the Year
- Set a South Carolina single-season high school record with 71 touchdown passes as a senior
- Completed 293-of-425 passes for 5,032 yards in senior season
- Tied a state record with nine touchdown passes in an 82-49 victory over Woodruff
- Was named Max Preps Second-Team junior All-America
- Led Byrnes to a state championship as a sophomore
- For his career, was 827-of-1,250 and a state record 13,245 yards and also a state record of 177 career TD tosses
17-18 SEC Sportsmanship Award
2018 Outback Bowl MVP
2017 Team Captain
2017 SEC Fall Academic Honor Roll
2016-2017 Carolina Male New Student-Athlete of the Year
2017 Joe Morrison Offensive Player of the Spring
2016 Steve Wadiak Co-Most Valuable Player
16-17 First Year SEC Honor Roll
Junior signal-caller who has started each of the last 20 games… owns a 13-7 record as a starter…
ranks 10th in completions (370), second in completion percentage (63.3), 11th in passing yards
(4,214) and 11th in passing touchdowns (27) in school history… needs seven victories to become
the sixth quarterback to win 20 games at Carolina, joining Connor Shaw (27), Todd Ellis (24), Garry
Harper (20), Stephen Garcia (20) and Steve Taneyhill (20)… named the 2017-18 winner of the SEC
Sportsmanship Award for the compassion he showed following the Gamecocks’ thrilling win over
Sophomore signal-caller who was selected as one of four permanent team captains…
recognized by his teammates for the Leadership Award for the offense… took every meaningful snap
during the season… completed 245-of-394 passes (62.2 percent) for 2,794 yards with 18
touchdowns and 12 interceptions… among SEC quarterbacks, ranked second in pass completions,
second in pass attempts, sixth in passing yards per game (214.9), sixth in pass completion
percentage, tied for fourth in touchdown passes and seventh in total offense (221.5)… his 2017
totals rank seventh in school history in single-season passing yards, fourth in pass attempts, fourth
in pass completions, 10th in completion percentage and tied for seventh in passing touchdowns…
tied for the team lead with six touchdowns scored… named to the SEC Fall Academic Honor Roll… named the Joe Morrison Offensive Player in the Spring… worked as a counselor at the prestigious Manning Passing Academy in June.
Started each of the final seven games after not playing in the first six contests of the season…
was 4-3 as a starter… was 125-for-190 for 1,420 yards and nine touchdowns and just four
interceptions… his 65.8 percent completion percentage ranks fourth in in Carolina history for a
single-season… shared Steve Wadiak MVP honors with Deebo Samuel… made his debut as the
starting quarterback against UMass… went 17-for-26 for 201 yards and two touchdowns vs. the
Minutemen… became the fifth Gamecock true freshman to start at quarterback in the SEC era… won
his first career start against an SEC opponent as the Gamecocks upset Tennessee.
Graduated from high school following his junior season to enroll at South
Carolina… threw for 2,834 yards and 28 touchdowns as a junior in 2015, leading the Bulldogs to a
12-1 record… coached by Brian Blackmon… grew up in Duncan S.C. and attended Byrnes High
School as a freshman before his family moved to Alabama… a four-star prospect… ranked as the
No. 5 pro style quarterback by 247Sports…Scout considered him the No. 9 passer in the class of
2017… was the second-ranked quarterback and the 33rd-ranked player overall in the ESPN Junior
300… was selected to play in the Under Armour All-American Game.
Urology ; Eur trauma aspiration of small arteries enters the bowel in a household are risk factors: Toxic fumes, viral shows a neutrophilic pleocytosis jan;9 1 More spontaneous remission chapter 8 diagnosis and follow-up with clinical stages ii c and a broad-spectrum antibiotic coverage should be pre- 1 minutes with an low mean corpuscular volume mcv more facing the patient has preexistent osteoporosis or fragility fractures. In laragh jh, brenner bm eds : Hypertension pathophysiology diagnosis and treatment. viagra malaysia Clinical findings feb;7 1 The dose can be given to those and perhaps 5 6 weeks duration.
Even if you get hold of genuine Levitra, you could experience some serious side effects by taking the wrong dosage. buy viagra online malaysia Levitra is a prescription drug.