- Curfew and lights out is 11:00pm… you must be in the room you were assigned when your floor’s coach does room check – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Fire alarms/smoke detectors are OFF-LIMITS. Each hall has video cameras, therefore you will be fined and sent home.
- You are only allowed in your dorm… do not go to other dorms or hall ways on campus.- NO horseplay.
- No football cleats are to be worn inside any building.
- Be respectful to other campers and coaches… If not, you will be dismissed from camp.
- Be on time, work hard, and have fun. Remember, you always are a representative of your parents and your school.
If rain occurs prior to the start of a session, stay in your room until you are notified by a coach as to the appropriate action.
Training Room Policy -Your safety is our #1 priority
- Soreness is not an injury.
- If you are injured, report to a coach immediately.
- Drink plenty of liquids at all meals and between sessions.
What to bring:
- Towels, washcloths, bed linens, blanket, pillow
- Equipment for practice sessions: shorts, t-shirts, socks, supporters, and cleats
- QUARTERBACKS BRING A BALL WITH YOUR NAME OR YOUR SCHOOL NAME WRITTEN ON THE BALL
- Money for miscellaneous spending (Pizzas are available nightly, snack bar, camp merchandise)
- You should not bring football pads
- No Helmets